Senior Accountant Position Available
Fancy A Fresh Start for the Financial Year?
Join our award-winning, dynamic accountancy practice with an established reputation of excellent service to our mix of rural and commercial clients.
- Work with the Hammond Davidson award-winning team in a dynamic rural environment.
- Work with a variety of great clients, helping them achieve their goals.
- Career development opportunities.
Hammond Davidson requires a like-minded accountant with 5+ years’ experience who wants to provide a quality, proactive service to clients, based in Riversdale, Southland. ACA/CA qualifications would be an advantage.
Being a rural-based practice, knowledge of the farming sector along with practical business experience would be beneficial.
The position will include:
- Preparation and review of year-end accounts/tax returns as well as other compliance and business advisory services
- An opportunity to undertake proactive project work and liaise with clients
- A flexible workplace with hours to suit, preferably full time
- Support for your professional development
- A competitive salary package with bonuses
- A tailored role for the right person
If you have the necessary skills outlined above and would like the opportunity to join our growing, forward-thinking Accountancy Practice please email your CV now to